Monday, February 18, 2013

FA Cup : Manchester Utd Vs Reading [Result]

FA Cup, Manchester United vs Reading
FA Cup, Manchester United vs Reading

In about 6 hours time (20:00 GMT), the 5th round of FA Cup match between Manchester United vs Reading will be kicked-off at Old Trafford! Can't wait for it to be started so as to see our players in action again. If we were to proceed to the 6th round, we will be meeting either Chelsea or Middlesbrough.

I designated this blog post to share the team news/formation and result. Also, below is my prediction 4 days ago and I would like to see how "far off" am I doing in my prediction! ;-)

My Prediction is: Manchester United 2 - Reading 1    

So, stay tuned for the updates...

Match Details:
Stage : FA Cup - 5th Round
Play on : 18th Feb 2013 (Mon)
Kickoff Time : 20:00 pm GMT (Singapore Time 4:00 am)
Venue : Old Trafford

Result:
Full Time
Manchester United  2       -       Reading  1
(Nani, 69)
(J. Hernandez, 72)
                                                 (J. McAnuff 82)

AFTERNOTE: With this result, it means that my first prediction is spot on! ;-p

Last Encounter:

2012/2013 Barclays Premier League (AWAY):
Date: December 1 2013: Reading 3 Manchester United 4

No comments:

Post a Comment